Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: local security workaround through IE

From: whitevampire () MINDLESS COM (WHiTe VaMPiRe)
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 20:54:58 -0400

On Wed, Apr 05, 2000 at 02:34:41PM +0200, Bluefish(11a () GMX NET) wrote:
: Uhm, you are assuming that every terminal is placed so that everyone has a
: clear view of it, and that the library always is crowded. I'm aware of
: people who actually have attacked public terminals. It is an error of
: judgement to assume that computers which aren't physically secured.

        I was speaking of a specific situation.  I was not saying that
the system(s) would be secured throughout all situations, and not even
in that one -- the situation I spoke of was not simplistic.

<snip>

        Your recommendations are quite valid although not directly
related to my previous comments.

Regards,

--
   /  \    /  \   \ /   / WHiTe VaMPiRe\Rem

<HR NOSHADE>
<UL>
<LI>application/pgp-signature attachment: stored
</UL>