Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Neato Bell Atlantic Feature

From: J Edgar Hoover <zorch () RIGHTEOUS NET>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 15:16:07 -0700

https://egw02.bellatlantic.com/foryourhome/HomeCenter/trbTE.html

Fill it out, click submit.

While the ponderous Javascript runs, click view source. You are treated to
the service records of the number entered.

Some of the interesting things I found regarding my home number that has
been out for two weeks...

['ET_DRCTY_INFO_CD']="NPUB" - This means the number is unlisted, except on
their web site <cough>.

['ET_IRATE_CUST_IND']="Y" - Yes, my primary line does go out every time it
rains.

['ET_WORK_MNGR_CODE']="LPADE" - Is this the one who listed me as "IRATE"?

['ET_CUST_CALL_CT']="4 " - it rained a lot this month.

Note to Bell Atlantic - If my phone worked I wouldn't be on your web site.