Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Single SignOn

From: egeirnaert () REFERENCE BE (Erwin Geirnaert)
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 10:05:49 +0100

Just talked to some people of SnareWorks (a Single SignOn product of Vasco)
at CeBIT and it looks very promising:
you can combine a statis password with a digipass; it runs on NT, Solaris,
HP, AIX and soon on Linux. It uses hierarchic groups, can block objects on
webpages depending on your rights, can block pages, you can manage multiple
webservers or sites, .......
Anyone has experience with this?

Erwin

There are several other products that claim to implement a
decent single
sign on. They are:
EnCommerce - getAccess
Gradient- NetCrusader
Netegrity Site Minder
CyberSafe TrustBroker
Dascom / Intraverse WebSEAL
HP DomainGuard

Do you happen to have any comparative information on just how
well they are
designed to protect against the scenario described below and
whether any of
them truly scaled well?

Regards Zev Lavon