Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Maximum Linux Security (d/l)

From: renato () LINUX REDEBRASIL ORG BR (Renato Murilo Langona)
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 20:55:41 -0300

Hi,

Arturo Busleiman wrote:

Well, I got many requests for the html version of this book. I got it from
www.mcp.com, but now it's called something else and I can't recall, so
to get it:

wget -c http://members.xoom.com/sysfork/maxsecur.zip

I'm uploading it via ftp thru a 33K6 dialup, so keep trying :)

*> Get PGP KEY: use pgpk -a hkp://horowitz.surfnet.nl/buanzox () usa net
*> Lista social de mail. Envia e-mail en blanco a lsb-subscribe () egroups com
*> Panic? My kernel doesn't panic! We are doomed! DustDustDust!!!!

Just to correct a mistake:

This is NOT "Maximum Linux Security", this is "Maximum Security"... Same
author, same editor but ANOTHER book :-)

Best regards,

--
[Renato Murilo Langona]
Network/System Administrator/Consultant