Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Another new worm???

From: Studio1057 () AOL COM (Studio1057 () AOL COM)
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 09:49:54 EDT

Hello all,

This morning I am getting a lot of mail with attachments. Trends are:
No from and to appears in the header
Attachments have .SHS extension (??!!)
the subject is either :Jokes", or "Funny: Jokes text", or "Life stages".
Funny text does not show the attachment. The rest are .txt.shs extensions,
the filename is the subject line but in all caps.
Any ideas? I am planning to clip a copy of all the "variations" I'm getting
to check out what is going on. Unless of course somebody else has already
done so in which case I am anxiously awaiting what you guys cme up with.

Thanks,

LK