Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: dos commands via iis 4

From: booboo <booboo () 65535 COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 14:11:52 +0000

I was assuming that the firewall would be configured not to allow tftp
out. I have also found that you can copy cmd.exe to the msadc directory
which works well too. copying cmd.exe to here worked for redirects but
getting certain chars into the file is a problem.. particularly the '='
sign. having perl.exe from the ntreskit on the box is also quite handy but
still can't get the '=' sign in. Still trying.. will let you guys know.

Cheers, BooBoo.