Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: hacksdmi?

From: "Everhart, Glenn (FUSA)" <GlennEverhart () FIRSTUSA COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 08:50:46 -0400

Interesting. It is clear that the watermark is adding audible
frequencies (note the +1, -1, -1,+1 pattern in diffs) to
"watermark". This is not the kind of steganography that will
merely and inaudibly change the "hiss"; it is adding something
that people will be able to hear. That's not watermarking
sound; that's polluting it and detecting the pollution.

Thanks; I prefer my Brahms unmixed, if you don't mind, folks.