Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Administrivia #10539 (New lists)

From: Blue Boar <BlueBoar () THIEVCO COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 21:28:34 -0700

In the past, I have allowed the occasional secure programming thread,
or thread relating to methodology for breaking into a site.

SecurityFocus.com has two new lists, pen-test for penetration testing,
and secprog for secure programming topics.

You subscribe the usual way, mail listserv () securityfocus com,
with a body of "subscribe secprog", minus the quotes.

Naturally, there will be some overlap, but in general I'm going to
ask people with questions in those areas to take them to the
appropriate list.  If you're not sure if it belongs here,
then send it and I'll let you know.

                                        BB