Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Intrusion Automation

From: mixter () 2xs co il
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 02:21:25 +0200 (CEST)

I'm sending out this paper I wrote about intrusion automation
software, an upcoming area related to security work, and the
effects of it being publically available, since I think it relates
to many aspects of security and may be an important subject in
the future. With this, I'm also announcing an upcoming release of
a GPL'd open-source tool I wrote, which can be used for intrusion
automation and the remote exploitation step in penetration testing.

You won't see this release instantly because I'm following a few
self-chosen guidelines on this release just in case to ensure that
it's not going to come as a bad surprise for the security community.

Regards,

Mixter

Security Consultant / Network Programmer
   2XS Security -- http://2xss.com