Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: exploit coding

From: "ConKing" <Connection_king () busch-hacker de>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 19:46:34 +0200

Did I understand it right... you want to know how to get the right offset..
It shouldn't be any problem, just sp - buffers (size) which is stored in the
stack... now where's your problem to get
the offset to the vuln buffer ?????
If you filled everything with NOPs it shouldn't really be no problem...

sincerely

Robin