Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Revised Advisory on Hewlett Packard Issue

From: "vuln-dev" <vuln-dev () bugtraq org>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 07:48:15 GMT

Hi there, We originally submitted a version of this advisory which was found to be unpublishable by this mailing list due to some immature comments we made in it, which insulted another list user. We apologize for that, knowing now how out of line we were. The offending material has been destroyed, leaving you with a beautiful new advisory on a brand new area of security which has not been considered before, mostly because of the obscurity of the problem. Nevertheless, it is a legitimate concern to the academic and scientific world, and we're sure that some readers of this list will benefit from having read the advisory.
GOBBLES Security
http://www.bugtraq.org