Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: PGP sign highlight on mutt

From: Damieon Stark <visigoth () securitycentric com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 09:36:03 -0600

Em Fri, Oct 26, 2001 at 05:54:46PM -0200, Rodrigo Barbosa escreveu:
I don't know about you (or your mutt config), but mine shows a little "s"
on the status line on the bottom of the message, which I always check to
see if the message is really signed. Also, I get an 's' on the index.

        Additionally, I don't know about you folks, but when ever I receive a
signed message, I need to use ^L to get my screen to redraw after the call to
pgp messes it up ;)  I use that as a solid indicator that pgp ran...

Cheers,
visigoth

--

Damieon Stark, CCSE,CCNA
Unix/Network Security Engineer

        Damieon Stark           | Microsoft: Where do you want to go today?
e: visigoth () securitycentric com      | Linux: Where do you want to go tommorow?
        p: 612.382.6945         | FreeBSD/Sun: Are you guys coming or what?
        pgp: 0xBE5D0C57         | http://www.sun.com/solaris - The . in .com
        pgp.mit.edu             | http://www.freebsd.org - The power to serve!
I'll see your DMCA and raise you a First Amendment.
http://www.anti-dmca.org