Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: twlc advisory: possible overflow in ms ftp client

From: supergate () twlc net
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 00:24:09 +0100

Just look for Guilecool advisores on securityfocus.com about ftp.
I already posted about that MS ftp problem some months ago..

I searched for it before post the email but i didnt find anything... so when
i read this email i decided to search for you nick name and i found a post
regarding ms ftp SERVER:
http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/82/170907
LOOK here you speak about a bug IN THE SERVER. we are talking about THE
CLIENT. MICROSOFT FTP CLIENT.

The overflow can't be exploited.

you are speaking about another thing.... thanks anyway for the attention;)
(next time read better:P)

Bye ... The ImperialS

supergate.
./twlc