Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Opera Browser goes Crash

From: ANdrei <andrei () abc ro>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 18:25:55 +0300

"Holmes, Ben" wrote:

The link was "http://www.malware.com/hello.html";

not crashing under FreeBSD, though I doubt [sincere!] it is of any use
to search for "bugs" in Opera, it is a real gift when speaking about
crashing... just try some JavaScript, or a page that's a bit more
complicated, and it will crash...

the next thing is not security related, nor has it anything in common
with this list, but i hope someone knows an answer:
maybe someone curious and a bit more into JavaScript can help me with
smtg else Opera-related:

on http://www.goanga.com there are 7 buttons, with "onmouseover" coded
in JS, and all are coded the same.. nevertheless the 6th button never
changes on  my opera, all the others are working fine... why?

aloha,
ANdrei

--
"I live in my own little world - but it's ok, they know me here!"