Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: pop3 exploit????

From: Kaneda Akira <k_aneda () yahoo com>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 22:10:36 +1000 (EST)

It's possible that those servers are running old versions of daemons with
holes in them... did you check to see what version of pop3 they were
running... or any other daemon for that matter?

---
Kaneda Akira
ICQ#49107701
Email: k_aneda () yahoo com
--
That's why we spend so much time trying to understand our own
motivations and those of others.  That's what makes life so