Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Hacker's Digest Issue Four Spring 2002

From: "John Thornton" <jthornton () hackersdigest com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 10:08:10 -0700

Hey guys, the Spring 2002 issue of Hacker's Digest has been released today
and can be viewed at http://www.hackersdigest.com/issue4.html

In This Issue
Face It! Your a Bar Code!
Color Coding
Virus Predictions
ALICE An Introduction to Today's Artificial Intelligence
An Introduction to Nextel Communications Security
Cyber Activism May Day 2001
Unorthodox Bug Finding Techniques
Fingerprinting Port 80 Attacks - A look into web server, and web application
attack signatures: Part Two.
Whenyour server ends up a Warez site - Strange logs from your FTP server
Anatomy of the Web Application Worm
Verizon Teleconferencing
Vertical Service Codes

This now compleats a year of Hacker's Digest and I have to say that is has
gone so much better then I have ever thought. The support form the security
community has made this whole thing worth wild and I can not tell you how
much I enjoy putting these issues togeathor for you.

Cheers,
John Thornton
Editor in Chief
Hacker's Digest Magazine