Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: UCD-snmp 4.2.1 exploit - proof of concept

From: Blue Boar <BlueBoar () thievco com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 09:15:13 -0800

zenparse () gmx net wrote:

/*
UCD-snmp 4.2.1 remote exploit

Given the fact the another zenparse is claiming this wasn't him, and
an anonymous poster who says this is a fake, I would assume it's
a fake (or possibly a leaked exploit that belongs to someone else.)

As is the case with almost every single exploit that goes here, I
have not checked it to see if it is a trojan.  If someone wants
to comment on the validity, I'd be happy to put that through.  This
wouldn't be the first or last trojan posted here, and subscribers must
always be suspicious of code on the list.

                                        BB