Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Plain text password for Microsoft (icwip.dun)

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer () loplof de>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 02:02:07 +0200

On Tue, Jul 09, 2002 at 06:46:59PM -0400, hellNbak wrote:
It will prevent copyright abuse until broken.  How long does the average
anti-piracy scheme last?  And remember - you deploy this one, you're STUCK
with it because there's hardware involved.

I totally agree with you.

Sure, but publishing the existence, details or exploitcode for the platform
in question would be illegal in those parts of the world that have DMCA
like laws.

 Ciao
      Jörg

--
Joerg Mayer                                          <jmayer () loplof de>
I found out that "pro" means "instead of" (as in proconsul). Now I know