Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

I want to know about simulation aided security

From: "Kim, Hyung Jong" <hjkim () kisa or kr>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 13:04:07 +0900

Dear Sir:

  This e-mail is about Simulation Technology Aided Computer Security.

  I am a Korean Simulation and Security Researcher.

  I do my R&D work related simulation and security.

  I know that there are some examples in the research, such as CyberProtect(from DISA) and Expert(from Symantec).

  I want to know any other simulation aided security technology related work.

  Especially, in the vulnerability assessment area. are there any example researches?

  Please, share the information...

  Thank YOU for your attention.

  Sincerely Yours.

    Korea Information Security Agency