Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Re: New Binary Bruteforcing Method Discovered

From: pr0ix () hushmail com
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 10:56:22 -0800

I would like to defend myself on this matter.

Yes, I did write this code.  Yes, it has been in circulation since I shared it with my hacking group.  Someone must
have leaked it at some point in time.  It was brought to my attention a few weeks ago that someone had placed their
name on my code, one of the reasons that I decided to give it to the community, so that proper credit would be
attributed to myself.

Please stop spreading lies about me.  I'm working hard to establish myself in this industry, and I don't need fools
like yourself trying to discredit me.  It isn't like my past associations with hack.co.za aren't hurting my current job
search.

And yes, I am looking for a really good job. . .

- - pr0ix
/msg pr0ix on efnet