Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Fragroute segmentation fault?

From: Cynic <cynic () progrock com>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 04:57:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hello!

I have been trying to work around with fragroute, but to no avail.
I have not seen any contact in fragroute's homepage for support, so I am
directing my question here.

It seems that no matter which set of instructions I provide fragroute with,
the second the first packet gets through, it crashes with segmentation fault.

I have tryed compiling it under RH 6.2 and RH 7.2 (Default installation
of kernel/gcc/libc) with the same results.

Has anyone managed to work with fragroute? what am I missing?

TIA

Cynic.

For the best in Progressive Rock on the internet, check out PROGROCK.COM!
http://www.progrock.com

Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with email () yourgroup org by Everyone.net
http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag