Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: win32 shellcoding

From: "wirepair" <wirepair () roguemail net>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 11:51:38 -0700

On Sun, 1 Jun 2003 18:01:08 -0400
 "deepcode" <deepcode () sympatico ca> wrote:
Hey people.

I've written exploits and shellcodes for *nix systems, but cannot find any good articles about win32 shellcoding, anyone willing to give me some help? An example maybe.
I am really focusing on the shellcode, not the exploit.

I began investigating this as well, this may help, but i'm still confused on how people write such tiny connect back shellcode (kralor's webdav exploit comes to mind). http://sh0dan.org/files/llacmd.txt
-wire

Also this is hardcoded offsets for GetProcAddress and LoadLibraryA.. there are examples files for the addresses. check out http://www.harmonysecurity.com/kungfoo.html
For the best comics, toys, movies, and more,
please visit <http://www.tfaw.com/?qt=wmf>