Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

RE: Digg Security.

From: "Rocky" <rocky.he () g-wizinnovations com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 12:47:40 +1000

I hope this wasn't just a case of them trying to cover up their problem by
claiming it wasn't a problem publicly while scrambling to fix it behind
closed doors. I hate it when people try to get sneaky that way.  Just admit
it and be a good example of listening to those that cared enough to report
it properly.