WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: web appliaction security products (AKA application firewalls)

From: "Fernando Martins" <fernando.martins () esoterica pt>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 10:38:01 -0000

I did some betatesting with Eeye's SecureIIS, and as far as I can tell,
I recomend the use of this app. Others that work well are wellcome too.
I hope I can find some time to test CodeSeeker, but I'm sure it's also a
case of a good story.
I used to have time for this kind of testing since it was part of my
job, now it's just part of my hobbies (again? :)

FM