WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: WebAppSec Training Courses in UK

From: "Kevin Spett" <kspett () spidynamics com>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 21:16:02 -0500

Of course doing both is the best solution, but it may not be economically
feasible.  That's my point.  I don't have figures in front of me on average
security budgets, costs of pen-tests, code reviews, etc., but I believe that
with what most people have in a security budget and with what most qualified
security professionals charge for those services, it is not possible, in
most cases, to have both.  Or am I missing your point?

Kevin Spett
SPI Labs
http://www.spidynamics.com/