WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Apache module: mod_security

From: Gabe Lawrence <glawrence () ucsd edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 11:17:51 -0800

At 01:37 PM 12/10/2002 +0000, Ivan Ristic wrote:

Somewhere at the back of my mind I have plans for Java and
IIS versions of the same thing (I have to get to learn more
about the CodeSeeker project first, to make sure there is
no duplicated effort).

Sounds like there is a fair amount of overlap between what you've done and what codeseeker can do. It would be interesting to look at how the two projects could work together if that makes sense. We should have some more public CodeSeeker info soon - I've almost completed my move and am about to get my computers set up again :-)

-gabe