WebApp Sec mailing list archives

OWASP Common Library - OCL

From: Mark Curphey <mark () curphey com>
Date: 12 Feb 2003 16:51:34 -0800

A lot of people have been mailing me interested in the Filters code and
I thought it was worth while letting you know about another project that
has been underway for a while. The is the work on one talented man, Ingo
Struck and isn't really an OWASP project per se yet although it should
be if we can find a sponsor for it. It is a re-useable library of security related code that was
developed to make building the OWASP portal and the VulnXML database
easier.

A mail from Ingo explaining it can be found here;

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=1611185&forum_id=12539

The CVS is

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/owasp/ocl/

It is of course in development (read alpha) and as always, Open Source, GPL and free !