WebApp Sec mailing list archives

AW: AW: JRun: The Easiness of Session Fixation

From: "Javor Evstatiev" <Javor.Evstatiev () d-con com>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 02:00:15 +0100

hej

agree on proxies. btw isnt it likely that they will send correct FORWARDED_FOR headers?

do not fully agree on nat. why whould someone change his src? even if someone uses several outgoing src addrs I doubt
they will round robin them, imho this would break lots of other apps (telnet? ftp? udp based games?)

if you have a good solution for mitm attacks against plain http Id love to know about it.

cheers,
j. braindead