WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: web app certification

From: "Michaels, Tod J." <tjmichaels () biofortis com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 11:30:21 -0700

Eric,
One place to start looking might be the Software Engineering Institute and Carnegie Mellon.  They have a certification
for engineering processes that probably speaks to some of your needs. It's not security oriented as much as
quality/process oriented.

http://www.sei.cmu.edu/cmm/cmms/transition.html

Best,
Tod

Tod J. Michaels
Director, IT & Support Services
BioFortis Inc.
www.biofortis.com
410.327.4082 ext 1041
This communication is intended to be delivered only to the named addressee(s) and may contain information that is
confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged. All contents including attachments are to be considered private and
confidential, whether or not marked as such.
Dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, any of its contents, or any attachments is strictly
prohibited without the express written permission of the author.
If received by anyone other than the named addressee(s), please notify sender of the error, and delete the original
message and any copy of it. In no event shall this material be read, used, copied, reproduced, stored or retained by
anyone other than the named addressee(s), except with the express consent of the sender.