WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: RES: Fail Open Authentication and Parameter Injection

From: Mark Curphey <mark () curphey com>
Date: 25 Mar 2003 13:01:56 -0800

For a long time I have been trying to find people who are experts in
secure code review to start a secure code review methodology or at least
add a section in the OWASP testing methodology. There are a few papers
out there but I haven't seen an open methodology that people could
provide metrics against or use as a yardstick to judge services. I am
not even sure how practical it is to be honest.