WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Security Best Practice Resources

From: Michiel Kalkman <secfocus () linux nl com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 15:48:33 +0200

Hard to believe no-one's mentioned
Secure Programming for Linux and Unix HOWTO -
http://www.dwheeler.com/secure-programs/

Which is more about actual code than about application
development, but still..

The Capability Maturity Model for Software (CMM) at
http://www.sei.cmu.edu/cmm/cmm.sum.html
might also be considered relevant.

And for evaluation there's always the Common Criteria (CC)..
http://www.commoncriteria.org/cc/cc.html

HTH,
     -Michiel.