WebApp Sec mailing list archives

web app security in Alexandria, VA (USA) - April 21, 2003

From: David Rhoades <david () mavensecurity com>
Date: 5 Apr 2003 04:09:38 -0000

If you're interested in web app security and will be in the area of
Alexandria Virginia on April 21, stop by the Hilton Alexandria Old Town
(1767 King Street, Alexandria, VA 22314) at 5:00 PM.

I'll be teaching a workshop (on web app security of course) which ends at
4:30 PM.  I'm hoping to find local people interested in web app security
to have a round at the local pub.  We will be meeting in the hotel lobby
at 5 PM.  Look for the guy with red hair - that will probably be me.  In
any case, I should still be wearing my conference name badge.

David Rhoades
Maven Security Consulting, Inc.
www.MavenSecurity.com