WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: Looking for coder.htm / ASCII encoder

From: "Brewis, Mark" <mark.brewis () eds com>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 18:46:14 +0100

Try:

http://www.wastelands.gen.nz/shade/code/Coder2.zip

Very useful utility by Shade - you don't need to be online to use it.

Mark Brewis

Security Consultant
EDS
Information Assurance Group
Wavendon Tower
Milton Keynes
Buckinghamshire
MK17 8LX.

Tel:    +44 (0)1908 28 4234/4013
Fax:    +44 (0)1908 28 4393
E@:     mark.brewis () eds com

individual(s) to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are
solely those of the author.  If you are not the intended recipient, be
advised that you have received this email in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this mail is strictly
prohibited.

Precautions have been taken to minimise the risk of transmitting software
viruses, but you must carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to
this message. No liability can be accepted for any loss or damage caused by
software viruses.