WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: Looking for a POST statement Sniffer

From: "Dawes, Rogan (ZA - Johannesburg)" <rdawes () deloitte co za>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 09:17:35 +0200

Hi,

There are a bunch of programs that offer the ability to snoop on HTTP and
HTTPS traffic. One recent poster mentioned Paros, which was recently
updated. I have also developed Exodus
(http://home.intekom.co.za/rdawes/exodus.html), and there are a bunch of
alternatives listed on that page that can also do what you are looking for.

Finally, have a look at the OWASP project's WebScarab (the future of Exodus)
at http://sourceforge.net/projects/owasp/ which is coming along in leaps and
bounds. I suggest getting the latest version from CVS, since I have made
significant changes to it since the last file release. I will be packaging a
new release soon.

Rogan