WebApp Sec mailing list archives

OWASP Labs oLabs and PHP Security Filters

From: Mark Curphey <mark () curphey com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 14:14:46 -0500 (EST)

I just wanted to drop you a note to let you know that OWASP Labs are now online. It's really just a place to drop code
and small projects from people that have cool stuff to get out and release, but don’t want to have the overhead of
supporting it or running a project list. We also have some other copen source code that we think is prime for
extending. These things make a great platform for building on and there are suggestions for ways to extend it that
would range from an afternoons development time to a months.

So far we have

PHP Filters
WebSpinx - A graphical Java spider
C# Spider - as it says
CodeSpy - crude Java code scanner

If you have something that you have written, and want to release it under GPL with copyright to the FSF, let us know.

If you make any changes, please share them back or let people know what you are doing. You can email me to get changes
back on the site.

The first original labs project that is ready for download are a set of PHP security filters created by Gavin
Zuchlinksi with help from Jamie Pratt. You can download the fill source from the web site

http://www.owasp.org