WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Security tool for monitoring HTTP headers?

From: "lists AT dawes DOT za DOT net" <"lists AT dawes DOT za DOT net"@securityfocus.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 16:33:00 +0100

There are a number. I suggest WebScarab (http://www.owasp.org/development/webscarab), but I am obviously biased being the author ;-)

Have a look at http://dawes.za.net/rogan/exodus.html for a list/matrix of tools that might meet your requirements.

Regards,

Rogan

patrick () curioustechnology com wrote:

Does anyone know of a security tool for modifying HTTP headers directly?
For example if I wanted to verify that there was proper input validation
against some of the data in a POST request, does a tool besides Telnet
exist?  I was considering creating one but I don't want to duplicate someone
else's work.

Thanks,

-P

--
"Using encryption on the Internet is the equivalent of arranging an
armored car to deliver credit card information from someone living