WebApp Sec mailing list archives

OWASP Chapter Mailing Lists Now Available

From: "Mark Curphey" <mark () curphey com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 18:30:56 -0400

As you know we are in the process of setting up local OWASP Chapters all
over the world to foster local community.

Eventually each Chapter will have its own page on the OWASP site when the
Magnolia CMS integration is complete which will hold schedules,
presentations, rosters etc (ETA 6 weeks). Whilst we work over the next week
or so to develop some basic rules for local meetings after which local
Chapter Chairs will schedule the inaugural meetings, we have set up the
mailing lists.

If you are interested in joining  a Chapter and would like to communicate
with local like minded application security folks, you can (should)
subscribe to the local chapter yourself. To do this navigate to;

http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=64424

You will find the various mailing lists (some are after the project mailing
lists etc)

London
Dallas
Houston
Austin
Atlanta
San Francisco
Los Angeles
Switzerland
Turkey
Vienna
Boston
New York
Washington DC
Toronto
India
Israel
Australia
Panama
Rochester, New York

Note : Anyone sending the same mail to every chapter will immediately be
unsubscribed from them all ! A call for local chapter sponsorship will come
from the Chapter chair in due course to the local list.