WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Liberty Alliance/WS-Federation

From: ACMurray () cmp com
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 13:10:20 -0700

Hi All,

I'm working on an article about the risks of federated identity management
systems (Liberty Alliance and WS-Federation). Does anyone know of research being
done on potential flaws, vulnerabilities or exploits in these systems?

Also, if anyone is working on deploying a federated identity system using
Liberty or WS-Fed frameworks, I'd like to interview you for the article. You can
call or reply to my work e-mail, listed below.

Thanks,
Andrew Conry-Murray
Technology Editor
Network Magazine
acmurray () cmp com
(415) 947-6342

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of CMP Media.

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you
are not the intended recipient of this message please do not read, copy, use or
disclose this communication and notify the sender immediately.  It should be
noted that any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking
action or reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited.