WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Suggested Security and Performance Programming Classes

From: Jz z123 <j_z1233 () yahoo com>
Date: 28 Apr 2004 01:47:51 -0000

List-

Over the past few months I have been using my knowledge gained
throughout the securityfocus.com lists to heighten the awareness of how serious
web based application security vulnerabilities (SQL Injection, Cross
Site Scripting etc..) can be.  In response to this awareness the CIO
asked that I research to determine if there are any commercially available
books and/or training classes that specialize in teaching these lessons
to our development staff.  He has also asked if I could research to
determine if there are any suggested training and/or books that are good
for coding for performance.

Development platform: C#, ASP.net, SQL server 2000.

Thanks for your input and suggestions.

-         JZ