WebApp Sec mailing list archives

OWASP Local Chapters

From: Mark Curphey <mark () curphey com>
Date: Sun, 02 May 2004 09:02:32 -0400 (BST)

Later this summer (August time) we are planning to start OWASP Local Chapters. Similar to ISSA Chapters, people will be
able to meet locally say once a Qtr and organize presentations and discussions.

If you are interested in joining one of the initial Chapters please contact the following people (please dont contact
me, I will not be able to reply apart from Boston).

Boston - Mark Curphey (Mark at Foundstone dot Com)
New York - Stan Guzik (Sguzik at yahoo.com)
Dallas - David Raphael (david dot raphael at ceterum dot net)
LA - Kartik Trivedi (Kartik dot Trivedi at Foundstone dot com)
Toronto - Nish Bhalla (nish dot bhalla at foundstone dot com)
London - Daniel Cuthbert (daniel at deeper dot co dot za)
Brisbane (Australia) - Tim Smith (tim at smiffs.org)
Washington DC - Jeff Williams (jeff dot williams at aspectsecurity dot com)

If you want to start a Chapter in a major city please contact me with your background details.

Thanks

Mark