WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: XSS help

From: "Mike Andrews" <mike () se fit edu>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 12:46:48 -0400

Isn't the more fundamental reason that the code (main PHP page) has already
executed on the server already, so it's going to treat any server-side
scripting (in any language) passed in as data and not code.  Only when using
"eval" or something similar would the execution engine, interpreter, etc, be
activated again.

Cheers,
Mike.