WebApp Sec mailing list archives

OWASP Guide v2 - CLOSED: Peer Review of Security Techniques

From: Adrian Wiesmann <awiesmann () swordlord org>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 21:22:10 +0200

Hello

This is a quick note to let you know that I just closed the Peer Review of
the Security Techniques chapter of the OWASP Guide v2. Thank you for your
contributions and comments. That chapter will now be sent to our editor
for reviewing.

If you happen to have further comments and corrections, just keep on
sending them to me directly. I will either try to include them in the v2
or postpone them for a later version.

The second chapter/section is in the pipeline too. I will send an email to
these two lists for your comments when it enters peer review rsn.

Regards,
Adrian