WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: [Full-Disclosure] RES: Instant Messenger

From: Über GuidoZ <uberguidoz () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 12:34:55 -0400

I can't point you towards any white papers unfortunately, however I
CAN point you towards an application that I have found most useful for
securing IM conversations.

http://www.secway.fr/products/simplite_msn/home.php

The free version is for personal use and trial. Their pro version
(only around $22 USD) will encrypt just about ANY mainstream IM you
may use. Definately worth a look (for anyone) if you haven't seen it
yet. Very easy to use and setup, which I find a necessity when trying
to communicate with clients using it. (I can include the free version
in an email or on a CD to them and give them instructions to install
it.)

--
Peace. ~G