WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: RSA vs. Versigin. How do I choose?

From: David Bullock <david.bullock () bullnet com>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 21:40:21 -0700

We've been very happy with GeoTrust as well. The price point, service, support and attitude is far superior to Verisign.

I'd be very disappointed if I had to go back.

- Dave

cam () wecreate com wrote:

We've been very happy with GeoTrust. MUCH less expensive for simple things
like SSL. Not sure how well they'd work for your applicaitons, but for us
they're excellent.

Cam

Where I work, we use and are very happy with Thawte. Not only are they
much less expensive than Verisign (about half the price last I
checked), but they also have the "SuperCert", which allows browsers
with both 128 and 56 bit encryption to utilize your secure server with
just one certificate.

Dan

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 13:01:27 -0400, GUY MONTGOMERY <kamelmont () msn com>