WebApp Sec mailing list archives

WashDC - OWASP Meeting this Thurs (6PM in Columbia MD)

From: "Jeff Williams" <jeff.williams () aspectsecurity com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 11:06:00 -0400

Hi,

The Washington DC OWASP Chapter is meeting *this Thursday*, Sept. 30 at 6PM
in Columbia Maryland.  Everyone is welcome to join us at our monthly
meeting. To join the DC Chapter mailing list, please visit the DC Chapter
Homepage.

Come discuss and learn more about application security. We're planning
informal discussion of web application security topics including:
- session binding (Matt Fisher)
- web services project
- predictions: appsec market
- static analysis
- and more...

This month we are meeting at the Rocky Run Tap and Grill in Columbia, MD.
Find the Columbia location on their Rocky Run page.

Directions:
From Interstate 95, take Route 175 west approximately 3 miles. Turn left at
intersection of Dobbin Road. Turn right at 1st set of lights onto Dobbin
Center. Bear to the right into the Rocky Run parking lot.

6480 Dobbin Center Way
Columbia, MD 21045
Phone: 410-730-6581

Please join us for an enjoyable evening. See you there!

--Jeff

Jeff Williams
The OWASP Foundation
http://www.owasp.org