WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: problems with webgoat 3.0b installation

From: "Zhou, Joe [CC]" <Joe.Zhou () mail sprint com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 16:33:43 -0500

This my notes when I install the WebGoat3:

use javaw to launch install*.jar to start installation process (need
Internet connection)
Or download Apache Tomcat 4.1.29 and install first.

To start WebGoat:

1.      Start the Tomcat WebServer.
        --      <tomcat_root>\bin\startup.bat
        --      [Start -> Apache 4.x -> start tomcat] entry in your
start menu.

2.      Browse to http://localhost:8080/WebGoat/attack

Hope the will help.

Joe