WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: Hacking/security in main-stream media

From: "Kevin Poulsen" <klp () securityfocus com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 18:42:03 -0700

Its called The Cuckoo's Egg.  My buddy was one of the guys
who investigated and caught Kevin Mitnick, or was it Kevin
Poulsen?  The guy who disappeared was most likely killed by
German/Russian intelligence.

That was me. (I got better.)

Its called The Cuckoo's Egg.  My buddy was one of the guys
who investigated and caught Kevin Mitnick, or was it Kevin
Poulsen?  The guy who disappeared was most likely killed by
German/Russian intelligence.

Oscar Chacon, CISA
Vice President & Manager
Information Security