WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: Looking for a Web Application Vulnerable to XSS Cookie Grab

From: "Mike Andrews" <mike () se fit edu>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 12:16:02 -0500

I've got a web application with lots of flaws built in that I use to
demonstrate to students and let them loose on finding vulnerabilities
themselves.  Hopefully it will be useful to you.

It's hosted at http://crash.se.fit.edu/hackerland/ which you can have a
quick play with, but as there's real vulnerabilities I'd prefer you grab the
code at http://www.bug-box.net/projects/hackerland.zip and install it on
your own servers somewhere that's not internet accessible then go to the
admin page and add some flowers (the images are included, but not the
text/price - I should really update the create_db file to add some records).
Let me know if you need any help.

Cheers,
Mike.

Mike Andrews  (mike () se fit edu)                 Assistant Professor,
http://www.se.fit.edu/people/mike/  Florida Institute of Technology.