WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Hidden Form Field Tool

From: "Dave Wichers" <dave.wichers () aspectsecurity com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 07:43:47 -0500

I was going to recommend that you get a copy of IEBooster which is one tool we use for this kind of functionality.

I went to their site and have found that they have turned into into a (relatively inexpensive) commercial product called Site Inspector.

Its available at: http://www.paessler.com/psi/?link=prod1

There is a 30 day free trail and its only $50 so it won't break the bank if you need to buy it. I have to imagine their are other free tools that provide similar functionality but I didn't search around for them.

-Dave

----- Original Message ----- From: nanoLox